1. COLLECTED DATA
When you visit to our website, data such as device type, computer IP address, browser type, operating system, resolution, colours, etc., is automatically collected
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
– The data left by website visitors shall not be sold or made available to third parties, subject to sec. 2.5.
– The data shall be collected exclusively for statistical and optimisation purposes and to ensure that the visitors can use all the functions of the website more easily.
– At any time of using the website, the visitor shall have the right to view, change or delete all personal data left during the visit to the website.
– Personal data may only be shared with third parties if required by law and in accordance with the procedures required by law.
3. STATISTICAL DATA
– The sprintair.eu website may, for the purpose of evaluation of its effectiveness, use Google statistics obtained through the functioning of cookies. Google Analytics data does not contain personal or contact information.
– Advertisements published by sprintair.eu may be displayed on websites that provide their advertising space. The advertisements may be displayed on the visitor’s device based on information about the user’s previous visits to the sprintair.eu website or affiliated websites.
– The visitors shall have the option to block the collection of the aforementioned information by cookies. To do so, cookies must be disabled in the settings of the user’s browser.
4. DISABLING COOKIES
– Should you not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you can disable them by configuring your browser accordingly. You can find information on how to do this in the help files of your Internet browser.
02-182 Warszawa, Poland
tel: 22 212 55 00
fax: 22 212 55 01